At Farmer Copleys we celebrate and showcase everything that is great about British food and farming.
We have a successful award-winning farm shop, a busy café (MOO) and we do a host of functions including weddings, funerals, parties, corporate and formal celebrations. Moo Café offers a delicious seasonal menu and daily specials and we promote the very best of Yorkshire with the meat being sourced from our award winning on-site butchery.
We are now looking for 2 experienced chefs to join our busy team. The positions are full time with hours to suit the business.
One vacancy will be working in the fast moving Moo Cafe offering seasonal specials and the opportunity to work with great ingredients. It also offers very attractive daytime working hours and some weekends off.
The second position is working in the events side of the business so previous experience in events and banqueting is absolutely essential. This position will include be focused on evening and weekend work but really offers an opportunity for talented chefs to show their passion and flair and to be able to contribute to and create their own dishes.
- To assist the Head Chef and the chef team with the preparation and cooking of food ensuring that our reputation for tasty, quality food is maintained, and customer satisfaction remains a priority.
- To assist with maintaining the highest of standards with an enthusiastic, professional and friendly manner
- To comply with all standards in relation to cleaning, food safety and allergens listing
- To follow and assist with food monitoring procedures and to help monitor all costs involved in the kitchen
- A real passion for food
- Ideally qualified but will consider chefs who are qualified through experience
- Excellent culinary and presentation skills
- Excellent organisation, communication and interpersonal skills
- Energetic with a strong work ethic and wants to do a great job
- Team Player
Sounds good doesn’t it? If you think you have what it takes, apply today – we would love to hear from you.
Please send your CV and covering letter to Head Chef Dan Gilbert at firstname.lastname@example.org