At Farmer Copleys we are passionate about promoting the Best of British and specifically Yorkshire and we sell only the best quality meat and meat products.
As a Farm Shop we aim to stand out from the rest and we are now in the position of taking on a Full Time Butcher who is serious about making a big impression and working with our Butchery team to bring things up to the next level. We are looking for someone who knows their stuff and can make a real impression, whilst playing their part in the day to day running of the Butchery. We also sell fresh caught line fish and experience with fish would be a distinct advantage.
This job will suit and individual who really has a passion and appreciation for top quality meat and butchering with the drive to personalise and make a name for this department.
What we are looking for:
- a proven experienced retail butcher with experience in all aspects of butchery, knife skills and counter work.
- a keen eye for detail and creativity for producing the most attractive product displays
- ability to manage deliveries and transfers for our café use.
- excellent and professional customer service skills; which include dealing with enquires, queries and resolving complaints – Our customers are our priority.
- the ability to drive sales through promotional ideas and creativity to bring seasonal offers/ideas
- a perfectionist when it comes to hygiene and presentation
- a real passion for meat!
The successful candidate will be/possess:
- a friendly, enthusiastic and personable individual.
- willing to work at least one weekend day
- excellent interpersonal & organisational skills.
- smart in appearance with high standards
- experience within a retail environment.
- hard-working, honest, reliable and passionate about their work
- have sound knowledge of Hygiene, Health and Safety.